Kieran Keenan, Personal Trainer a graduate of University of Limerick/NCEF offering unique personal training services that are on a whole new level in Ireland.
Using my specialised skills and experience as a Personal Trainer, I work with people on an individual basis or with small groups using a wide variety of techniques. I work with clients of all fitness levels from those who have never exercised on a regular basis to those looking for the next challenge. Following an initial consultation and comprehensive fitness assessment, I provide a tailored fitness plan with nutritional advice as well as providing motivation and support.
Training clients outdoors and in my fully equipped fitness studio or at the gym in RTE, I deliver fast results. Most of my clients have used standard gym workouts for many years and come to me disillusioned with their progress. By simplifying nutrition, providing a better understanding of food coupled with my own unique exercise designs and the commitment of the client, I guarantee results up to twice as fast as standard gym workouts saving the client money
MOBILE OUTDOOR PERSONAL TRAINING
Operating throughout South County Dublin and surrounding areas, I provide mobile personal training services. I come to you – whether it is to your home, garden, local park, or even spare space at your office, I bring all equipment necessary and only require a floor space the size of a mat to work on.
If you are currently working from home, exercising outdoors is now more important than ever. During the Covid-19 pandemic, there is overwhelming evidence that exercising outdoors is better for you, both physically and mentally.
Remember – ‘there is no such thing as bad weather – only bad clothing’ so once you have a good waterproof workout jacket, hat and gloves – nothing should stop you reaping the rewards of training outside. Some of the great benefits of outdoor training are:
- The outdoors is available wherever you are, just outside your door!
- A free daily dose of vitamin D! Outdoor exercise is a way to get your vitamin D through sunlight which enhances energy generation.
- Exercise for your mind! When you exercise outdoors, your mind is aware of the changing terrain. Whether you use the sand on a beach or the winding path of a hill, your mind has to focus differently than it would on a flat gym floor.
- You’ll work out longer! The outdoor distractions of your surroundings take your mind off the work of working out and, as a result, you’ll end up going a lot further that you would have if you’d been walled in.
- You’ll burn more calories! Performing the same exercise outdoors is better for you than doing the same activity indoors. Road runners burn more calories when running at the same speed than treadmill runners mainly because of the wind resistance they encounter.
Covid-19 Health & Safety Protocols
- Initial consultation will take place via Zoom.
- All equipment is hygienically sanitised prior to and after each session
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the start and end of every session for both clients and myself as your trainer.
- Social distancing of 2 meters will be strictly adhered to at all times during training sessions to ensure you can work out safely.
- You are not required to wear a mask during exercise; however, you may do so if it makes you feel more comfortable.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell, please do not attend your session. Ensure you contact me as soon as possible to reschedule.
- Be sure to update me if you or anyone in your household has a suspected or confirmed case of Covid-19.
PERSONAL TRAINING FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS
Most professionals have long working hours with schedules full of meetings, conference calls and the ever-present mobile phone. There are also business trips that can occur with little or no notice, making it difficult to fit exercise into their lives.
Fitness training for busy professionals is critical due to the health benefits achieved from regular exercise. Working out regularly boosts energy and has been proven to increase productivity in the workplace. Because busy professionals are often required to conduct business dinners that consist of rich, calorie-laden meals, and often called upon to travel at a moment’s notice, exercise is even more critical for those with a hectic, busy lifestyle in order to promote cardiovascular health, reduce the risks of diabetes and keep the client operating at peak performance levels.
One of the most important requirements of professionals is the need for confidentiality and discretion. To create the proper fitness training for any client, the trainer must know any health conditions the person may have, dietary restrictions to create a nutrition program and mobility restrictions that would prevent them from performing certain exercises. The exercise plan may also need to include information on working out when the client is traveling, and may require the personal trainer to know where the individual is traveling and why in order to create a comprehensive fitness plan. I guarantee 100% complete confidentiality.
I create effective, personalised fitness training programs for busy professionals, providing information on nutrition and exercise that can be done in the office, home or even a hotel room that will keep even the busiest executive healthy and fit for many years. Contact me now to learn how to get the most out of your time by doing what you need to do for success!