Fitsquad is outdoor fitness training for both men and women, of all levels of fitness.
Set up in 2007 Fitsquad is currently based in Dublin and Galway.
We train using bootcamp style classes in numerous locations five days a week.
We train outdoors all year round, in the parks during the summer and on astro floodlit facilities during the winter.
At our bootcamp training sessions we work on all the key components of fitness; cardio (how much you can jog or run), strength (how strong your muscle strength is), flexibility (how bendy are those limbs?), endurance (how long you can maintain a particular exercise).
We combine Interval and circuit training, running, abdominal work,bootcamp classes, boxercise, Kettlebells , games and more. No two classes are the same to ensure you are kept motivated all the time!
* As a member, you can attend Unlimited classes every week!
* We pick the most experienced personal trainers for you so that your classes are varied, effective and fun.
* We are fully insured
* We cater for all levels of fitness from beginner to advanced
* We pride ourselves on training on time and in all weather!
* We provide our members with the latest in nutritional advice, via videos and articles on our website and nutrition workshops which we run throughout the year.
* The answer to increased energy levels, improved body strength, improved cardio fitness, weight loss, a better nights sleep and generally looking and feeling better and fitter.
* A great social side with ski trips, surfing, Kayaking, horse racing, hill walks, wall climbing, comedy nights, pub crawls and lots more...
Fitsquad really is the one stop shop for all your fitness needs, hence our motto: